Friday, July 28, 2017

What's your age again?

Hi y'all! I'm back already with another lovely dating story for today! Tonight I went out with a dude that I've been talking to for a few weeks now and I was legit looking forward to this date. I had it all played out in my head that this was gonna be my last first date (for awhile anyways, let's be realistic lol) and that we were going to enjoy all these cool things that he had alluded to in our messages etc... This is not going to be the case y'all. He shows up, looking nice but also a good 5 years older than he said he was. Really? Did he honestly think I wasn't going to notice this?? I'm all about dating older guys, but he's closer to 50 than I am to 40. In addition to him not being the age he claimed to be, he was also not the height he claimed to be. I think i've covered this in a previous post and honestly, I'll probably say something about it again in a future post since it seems to be a common thread in online dating. My profile is 100% true, up to date, and real. I don't think it's too much to ask that these guys I'm trying to date do the same thing. Ya feel me? I don't have any other dates lined up for the weekend but you never know what might happen! Maybe I'll do some throwback posts about guys I dated when I first started online dating. Have a fun weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment